Advanced Gum Therapy
Your oral hygiene is important to us. We focus on offering preventative exams, and services and training you as a patient how you can better take care of your teeth.
Gum Disease & other Complications
If you don't take care of your teeth and gums, your poor oral hygiene can actually lead to other health problems, including:
- Oral and facial pain
- Problems with the heart and other major organs
- Digestion problems
Eat a healthy diet to provide the nutrients necessary (vitamins A and C, in particular) to prevent gum disease.
What you can dO
- Brush twice a day for at least two minutes, using fluoridated toothpaste.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from places your toothbrush can't reach.
- Avoid cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, which are known to contribute to gum disease and oral cancer.
- Visit the dentist regularly for cleanings and exams. This is one of the most effective ways to detect the early signs of gum disease.
To learn more consult with your dentist or dental hygienist.
Is this the service you are looking for? Schedule your free consultation today.
Not the service you were looking for? See all services.