Apply for : Associate Dentist
About the position
To be considered for a position in this department, candidates would meet the following criteria:
Responsibilities and Duties
Work closely with dental team to provide excellent clinical/patient care.
- Diagnose dental conditions through comprehensive exams.
- Assess treatment options and present treatment plans to patients.
- Educate and encourage patients on recommended treatments and long-term oral healthcare. - -- Document risk assessment and records findings for, but not limited to, oral cancer screening, periodontal screening/charting, and caries risk.
- Considers appropriate interventions based on risk and reinforces recommendations made to support diagnoses.
Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD).
Active AZ dental license.
Active CPR certification.
- Love, acceptance and contribution to the Community, Patients and Team.
- Privately owned and operated.
Once application is filled out please return to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume