Apply for : Management
About the position
To be considered for a position in this department, candidates would meet the following criteria:
Seeking to hire a manager who is a team player and has a strong work ethic for our state of the art, private dental practice. Candidate must have experience as a dental office manager. e are looking for an enthusiastic, caring, energetic individual with great communication skills to join our dental team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 3 years experience as an dental office manager. (Only applicant with previous dental manager experiences)*
- Ability to create and analyze financial reports.
- Must know and understand dental terminology, insurance plans, insurance explanation of benefits, dentrix practice management reports, treatment plans, electronic insurance claim submissions ,predeterminations, scheduling, and daily office reports.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Must have strong computer skills including preparing Excel spreadsheets,word processing programs and email at high proficiency level.
- Collect and electronically post payments, and receipts, complete data credit card entry.
- Respond to patient billing or financial inquiries.
- Responsible for monthly patient billing, and management of accounts receivables Help manage and oversee the patient flow and daily operations of the dental office Effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Duties are not limited to the above responsibilities.
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
- dental office manager: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Once application is filled out please return to email@example.com with a copy of your resume